Looking for a great way to get into some of the best slots games and casino experiences online? Maybe it’s time to start looking for no wagering free spins. Yes – there are some online casinos which offer free spins without the need for you to meet any wagering requirements!
It might seem like a dream come true, but there are more and more UK players taking advantage of winnings from bonus deals without the need to wager back. As any online casinos fan will tell you, when you claim free spins bonus deals, you’ll often find new players have to pay a specific amount of money back to be able to withdraw. However, that’s not always the case.
Much in the same vein as free spins no deposit bonus offers, you will find that there are always going to be some terms and conditions attached. Therefore, before you put any real cash or deposit any of your hard-earned money into a new casino and its first deposit deals, make sure to read our full guide below. Even if you just deposit £10 to start with – it’s still worth checking if wagering applies to free spins deals you come across.
Best No Wagering Free Spins
From our research, here is a list of the best no wagering free spins offers.
PlayOJO CasinoGET 50 FREE SPINS
This offer is only available for first time depositors. Min deposit is £10. 50 Free Spins on Book of Dead. Spin Value: £0.10. After your first deposit you may claim your 30 Extra Free Spins by visiting the Kicker Section. No min withdrawal. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. This offer is only available for specific players that have been selected by PlayOJO. If you have arrived on this page not via the designated offer via PlayOJO you will not be eligible for the offer. OJO’s Rewards and Game Play policy applies. Full T&C's Apply
MrQGET 30 FREE SPINS
First deposit only. Min deposit & spend £10. Max 30 spins on VALHALLA at 25p per spin. Spins credited upon spend of £10. Full T&C's Apply
Paddy Power GamesGET 100 FREE SPINS
1) To take part, you must register via the registration code PGCTV1 and opt in. 2) Get SMS-verified by supplying a valid telephone number. 3) Enter the validation code received by SMS to redeem the free spins. 4) Free Spins are valid on any of our Daily Jackpot games. 5) Free Spins will expire in 10 days from receipt of the offer. Full T&C's Apply
Betfair ArcadeGET 50 FREE SPINS
Offer open to new arcade customers using promo code ARCFS1 when registering. Now wagering required on free spins. Free spins available for 7 days after qualifying. Full T&C's apply. Full T&C's Apply
Video Slots100% BONUS UP TO £200
New Customer Offer. T&Cs Apply. 18+. Please Gamble Responsibly. Full T&C's Apply
How to Find Free Spins with No Wagering
It’s easier than you think to find free spins with no wagering. Have you tried running a quick Google search? Chances are that’s what brought you here. However, don’t worry, as there are a few tried and tested ways you can claim free spins and still get to take away winnings off the back of a new players’ deal.
In fact, you’re in the right place. We run through the biggest and most popular online casinos to make sure that our readers have access to free spins deals with no wagering requirement on that first deposit. We’re always updating our lists, too.
We make sure to thoroughly test and vet all of the sites we visit and review, meaning that you can always be sure you’re getting a fair breakdown of how a site operates. What’s more, the sites we list here – whether it’s a new slot site or one that’s offering free no deposit spins for the first time, for example – are fully regulated.
In any case, before you go ahead and claim any extra spins off a welcome deal (whether that’s 30 free spins, 50 free spins or even 100 free spins on specific games), do make sure you play responsibly, and that you look at all the ins and outs of T&Cs. The last thing you’re going to want is to be caught out after you’ve paid in. Trust us on this!
Take a look through our list of the best sites offering free spins with no wagering requirements to new players, and be sure to filter down the sites that appeal to you most. Why pay back money just to enjoy a freebie here and there?
What Are Wagering Requirements?
Wagering requirements apply to many online casino deals, and it revolves around an amount of money you have to play into a site before you can take any cash winnings away.
If you’ve come this far, you probably already have a pretty good idea of what wagering requirements actually are when it comes to any kind of bonus spins or free spins deals. However, it’s always worth refreshing your memory, and to consider what the process is from site to site.
- For example, an online casino might offer 30 free spins on a specific slot game, let’s say, Book of Dead. To access this deal, you might have to make a first deposit of £10 or more.
- However, this first deposit deal also comes with a wagering requirement. This is represented in the form of a number, and the letter x. This indicates how much you will need to play back into a site before the online casino operator will let you take money away.
- For example, whether you receive bonus spins on Starburst or a cash matching deal worth £100 bonus credit, you might find that wagering requirements of 40x apply.
- This can apply to either the amount of money you pay on your first deposit (£10 or more, generally), and/or the amount of bonus credit you receive.
- Therefore, let’s say you receive a £100 bonus when you pay in £100 of your own money. If wagering requirements apply to both your deposit and your bonus received as a new player, at a 40x rate, you will need to play £8,000 on the site before it will let you cash out.
As you can see, for some new players and new customers, wagering T&Cs can actually work out quite expensive. If you’re the sort of casino games fan who knows the most volatile games and who is likely to spend a lot to win a lot, this is unlikely to be a problem for you.
However, wagering requirements can often be a sticking point for new players looking to try out big casino welcome bonuses. Therefore, it is always worth reading the fine print.
How Do Wagering Requirements Apply to Free Spins Deals?
Wagering requirements may apply to the amount of cash you win from free spins.
Or, you may find that there are win caps which apply to new customers. When you make a deposit and claim your bonus spins, you may have to pay back not only a wagering amount to the casino based on the cash you put in, but also a wagering amount based on the money you win from free spins. Therefore, it is, again, crucial that you look at the small print.
This is one reason why so many people look for free spins with no wagering. Some online casinos which offer 10 spins or more on big games like Book of Dead might ask you to pay back a lot of money just to cash out.
Therefore, some people might see this type of bonus deal, with these specific terms attached, to be a waste of their time and money. We like to think that there are first deposit bonus deals out there to suit everyone. There are even free spin no deposit deals, too, which let you claim a stack of bonus spins to use on a variety of games without having to make that first deposit.
However, again, there will be specific terms and conditions which apply to these types of deals. Again, these terms are likely to have win caps, which means that across 100 free spins, for example, you might only be able to win a total of £50 cash, maximum, from the whole game. Tread carefully.
What is Keep What You Win?
Free spins bonuses which offer ‘keep what you win’ do exactly that – no matter what you win from your 50 bonus spins, for example, you’ll get to take away as cash.
Therefore, you could stand to make some serious money just by activating the right code at the right time, or by making a shrewd deposit.
However, it is again worth noting that free spin winnings caps might come into play. You need to remember that, ultimately, an online casino is going to be trying to make money from new players and loyal spinners, meaning that there are very few which are likely to just throw cash at you outright!
This is why wagering conditions operate. Bonuses exist to try and encourage you to visit and play at an online casino or slots site regularly. What if new players decide they’d rather look elsewhere? Wagering terms, bonus win caps and even bonus credit only for use on-site, all help to ensure that players continue trying the variety of games and slots available on that specific casino.
So, by that logic, you might find that keep what you win free spins only give you a small amount of cash to take away, or bonus credit to use on-site. T&Cs are there for a reason – just make sure you read them!
Free Spins Bonuses Online
What are some other things you need to look for when hunting down free spins bonuses online – with or without wagering?
- Check the games that you’ll be able to spend your free spins on. What is often the case is that a site will promote a big game or two where you can use free spins to try it out. Popular titles for this include Gonzo’s Quest, Finn and the Swirly Spin, Starburst and Book of Dead.
- Make sure to check the max bet requirement on a free spins deal. Wagering or not, some free spins slots bonuses might only let you spin to a specific amount of money. This, again, is to protect the financial interests of an online casino. However, there is nothing to say that you can’t make a nice bit of money from these deals.
- Be sure to check payment methods if you’re going to need to make a first deposit. Some casinos will prevent wallet services such as Neteller or Skrill from taking part in the deal.
- Do also check when your free spins and any bonus credit you make are likely to expire. It’s not unheard of for a free spins offer to carry a 7 days expiry, for example, which means you’re going to need to use your freebie within the first week of signing up.
- It’s also pretty common to see an online casino ask you to use any bonus funds you generate within 30 days of you receiving them.
Why Do People Look for No Wagering?
No wagering means that there is no need for new players to have to pay money back into a casino if they want to withdraw.
No wagering requirement bonus deals are very popular because they will allow you to claim free spins and free bonus credit without having to push much more of your own money back into a site. Many new customers to the best slots sites will want to feel free to bet and play games at their own pace, and to not feel tied down.
Those who want to cash out and to win big are unlikely to feel much freedom with wagering requirements, for example, of 60x. Some casinos offer higher wagering terms, too.
Therefore, free spins no wagering deals are likely to appeal to anyone looking for a big freebie to explore a site with. You might find that some of these deals come with a minimum deposit (£20 or more, for example) attached.
At other times, you may be able to claim free spins no deposits bonuses without wagering at all. These deals tend to be quite rare, however, and this can often mean that there are more stringent rules on the side of win caps and what you can physically do with your bonus funds, for example.
Wager free gaming through free spins really does exist. However, you may find that you need to cut through other types of welcome bonus deals before you find many of these options opening up online.
Are No Wagering Free Spins Bonuses Worth It?
Yes – it’s always worth looking into a no wagering free spins deal, especially if you want extra spins to explore a new online casino.
However, many new customers might find that a cash matching deal, where a site matches your first deposit by, say, 100%, more appealing. This might give you more flexibility, for example, to explore the wider site.
However, there really is something appealing, and exciting, about free spins bonuses. These are even better when you don’t have to adhere to wagering T & Cs alongside!
That’s why we’ve created this guide! Take a look at the best sites and free spins deals opening up right now, and make sure to compare and contrast all of the offers we’ve listed right here. Looking for a low max bet free spins package? Don’t want to have to deal with wagering requirements along the way? We really can’t blame you.
Find yourself a new casino that supports your gaming freedom – and the possibility of winning some big money along the way!